- P5P is the active co-enzyme form of Vitamin B6
- Participates in our metabolic cycles, versus regular Vitamin B6, which your body must first convert to P5P to use
- Necessary for normal nerve function and neurotransmitter balance
- Supports energy and glucose metabolism
- Promotes hormonal balance and arterial health
Recommended Use/Purpose: Activated coenzyme
form of Vitamin B6.
Each Capsule Contains:
P-5-P (Pyridoxal - 5 - Phosphate).....................500mg
Non-medical Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose,
Magnesium stearate (veg), Gelatine (capsule).
Contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn or soy.
Safety Information: If undesirable effects occur,
discontinue use, and consult a qualified health
professional. Consult a qualified health professional
before using this product if you are taking antidepressant
medication, or are pregnant or nursing.
Sealed for your protection.
Keep out of reach of children.