- Extremely well absorbed source of the anti-inflammatory essential fatty acids EPA/DHA, with 1mg additional pure astaxanthin from algae (Haematococcus Pluvialis)
- Astaxanthin is a potent carotenoid antioxidant that is also highly anti-inflammatory. It occurs naturally in the above algae, and in various organisms that consume it, including krill. It is responsible for krill oil's bright red colour
- As astaxanthin is active in both fat and water soluble tissues, it provides whole-body anti-oxidant protection (i.e., for brain, eyes, skin...etc)
- Due to krill oil's natural phospholipid delivery system, it is virtually 100% absorbed and penetrates the body's tissues with ease
- Shown to support good cardiovascular health and healthy brain function
- Shown to be of benefit for female hormonal health
- Provides extensive protection from the sun's UV rays
- Helps protect cells from oxidative damage from free-radicals
- Extremely heat stable
Recommended Use/Purpose: Source of omega-3 fatty acids
(EPA & DHA) for the maintenance of good health.
Helps support normal heart/cardiovascular health/function.
Provides antioxidants that help protect cells against
oxidative damage caused by free-radicals.
Recommended Dose: Take 2 capsules once or twice daily,
or as directed by a qualified health professional.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Each Softgel/Serving Contains: per serving
Neptune Krill Oil (NKO® Euphausia superba) 500mg............................1000mg
Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis, NKOTM ) 1.4mg......................... 2.8mg
Non-medical Ingredients: Rosemary extract, vitamin E-T70 non-GMO, vitamin
C-ascorbyl palmitate, gelatin capsule, glycerin, purified water, sortbitol, ethyl vanillin.
Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives,soy, gluten, corn, dairy, wheat
Safety Information: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur with
shellfish; If this occurs, discontinue use.
Sealed for your protection.
Keep out of reach of children