- A co-factor for over 300 different enzymes in the body
- Plays important roles in immunity and as an antioxidant
- Important for reproductive health in both sexes with the highest concentration being found in the prostate glands of males;
- Necessary for healthy development of sperm in males and eggs in females necessary for skin health;
- Helpful for acne and night vision (due to its role in transporting Vitamin A via retinol binding protein)
- Essential for normal growth, development, protein synthesis, cell turnover formation of DNA, and healing of wounds
- Plays roles in taste perception, and sense of smell, as well as digestion and blood sugar homeostasis
Recommended Use/Purpose: Helps to maintain healthy
skin and immune function. Helps to body metabolize
carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
Recommended Dose: Adolescents (14-18 yrs) take 1
capsule daily. Adults (>19 yrs) 1-2 capsules daily. Take
with food. Take a few hours before or after medications.
Each capsule contains:
Non-medicinal ingredients: vegetarian capsule,
magnesium stearate (veg.), microcrystalline cellulose,
Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives,
wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy, or soy.
Safety Information: Zinc supplementation can cause
copper deficiency. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior
to use if you are pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Sealed for your protection.
Keep out of reach of children.